Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeding My Ego

Some things never cease to amaze me about the way people can really treat one another.  All I can do is shake my head and do the best I can to ignore it, but I do admit, I am a little hot headed when it comes to confrontations.  I realize situations are best handled properly and not like a wild animal with my teeth showing and a deep growl in my throat.  And yes, I do growl a lot.

Ever since I've been within the Satanic community, I have noticed that it's a war zone out here in this world we call the Internet.  Satanists clash with other Satanists claiming they're the true Satanists, then you have other Satanists who dislike Satanic groups and organizations and they even come up with a name like "sheep herders." Well, I guess that's a term I use but it sounds pretty good just the same.  Nevertheless, groups and organizations are considered as such by others. This satanist hates that satanist because they believe differently and so it goes on and on and on. But where does it stop?  And where do we draw the line?  That is a good question.  One that I'm not sure I have the answer to.  

I have had my fair share of confrontations but I don't let it get in my way.  I can't, because then what kind of a person would I be?  A wimp?  A weakling?  I hardly call myself a wimp or a weakling because I always pick myself up and carry on.  It's all I can do and I'll be damned if I'm going to let it discourage me from accomplishing my goals. 

For the past month or so I observed Spiritual, Theistic Satanists while I was visiting Venus Satanas facebook page and I took a lot from other Satanists who disapproved.  Studying and observing is how I learn.  I can't help it and I find myself doing it more and more.  I enjoy learning from other people and it is true when they say, "Knowledge is power." Well, I happen to like the power and I want more.  It feeds my ego and it gives me one hell of a rush.  What's so wrong with that?




1 comment:

  1. I really like how you write. I too learn by studying and observing. I'll always be reading.

    ReplyDelete